MX Pipe Casings – 2 Sided
For low level or high level, vertical or horizontal and at corner locations to cover and protect larger pipework and heating services, soil, vent and rainwater pipes
MX Range (2 sided casing)
A range of 2 sided casings with a 90 degree angle. For use at high level or low level, vertical or horizontal locations and at corner locations. A wide range of sizes, both standard and bespoke can be made to order.
- Consistently smart
- Range of colours available
- Easy to fit
- Ideal for new build or refurbishment
- Maintenance free
- De-mountable for post-installation access
- Suitable for vertical and horizontal applications
- Manufactured in Britain
- Wide range of accessories
- Wood, uPVC & metal versions
- Selected items available next day
|MX75mm x 150mm||MX150mm x 150mm|
|MX75mm x 200mm||MX150mm x 200mm|
|MX75mm x 300mm||MX150mm x 300mm|
|MX100mm x 100mm||MX200mm x 200mm|
|MX100mm x 200mm||MX200mm x 300mm|
|MX100mm x 300mm||MX300mm x 300mm|
MX Accessories …
Pendock MX Profile is supplied in pre-cut lengths.
Each pack contains one piece of pre-formed white melamine finished wood profile, together with two timber battens and fixings. It is supplied in a sealed sturdy plastic bag with an instruction leaflet.